[Zosslist] FS: Delta Dolce Vita Federico with Gold-Plated Stub Nib

Christopher Paulsen Christopher.Paulsen at wicourts.gov
Fri Oct 13 21:31:29 EEST 2017

Greetings,

I have for sale a beautiful dark navy with blue swirl Delta Dolce Vita
Federico with box, papers and a matching leather pouch.  The pen is from
Delta's Federico line, which I believe was made exclusively for an
Italian vendor.  The clip is the Delta roller-clip, but the cap ring is
distinctive in this line; rather than the relief of the Dolce Vita line,
the Dolce Vita Federico has a laser-engraved ring.  The trim isn't
vermeil, but plated steel which keeps the price lower than the standard
Dolce Vita line.  Another difference is the very versatile captured
converter.  You can remove the blind cap and fill the pen from a bottle
as you would a piston filler.  Or you can unscrew the section and find a
converter that screws into the section.  It can be removed to use
standard international cartridges.  Because the barrel end and converter
twist end are brass, the pen has a very substantial, balanced feel to
it.  The barrel is a dark and light blue swirled resin with great depth
* almost a 3D effect.  The cap, blind cap and section are a dark navy
resin that really complements the barrel.

The steel gold-plated nib is a smooth-writing factory stub.  As with my
previous Delta Dolce Vita Federico offering this week, I filled and
tested this pen, but other than that, the pen has not been used.  Pen
will be shipped in its box (cardboard, made for the Italian vendor) with
the leather pouch.

Asking $150 for the whole works.  I'll gladly answer any questions or
provide additional photos.  Thanks for your interest!

 Best Wishes,
 Chris

https://i.imgur.com/WUOl5EL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gycJiMA.jpg