[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Sat Oct 14 12:39:24 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's, I have some very nice pens on eBay this week.  I started
several brand new Delta pens at $1.00.  As of now they all are at really
low prices.  Fountains and Ballpoints.  I also listed some really nice
unused new-old-stock Esterbrook CA101 and A101 fountain pens.  Very nice
pens with the labels still on them!    Quite a few Sheaffer including
TM, Snorkel, Imperial, Lifetime and School pens listed this week.  My
favorite this week is a mint in box EPENCO red sparkle set.  Might be
3rd tier but a super cool pen set.  Also some new Pilot, Platinum and
older Cross fountain pen.  Check it all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Also you may have noticed and have a lot of Levenger True Writer pens.
Many are older long out of production colors.  Right now I'm running a
buy 3 or more and get 10% off sale.  Check out the Levenger at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/Levenger-Pens-/_i.html?_fsub=7466383015

Have a great week.  Cheers,  BOB

ebay:http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob
Web:http://www.speerbob.com