[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens - Wahl - Eversharp - Parker - Diamond Point

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Oct 21 13:56:08 EEST 2017

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are
ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

#1. c. 1927 Wahl #4 pen in rose/pink gold fill in the "Ripple" pattern (elongated zigzags). The pattern is not uncommon, but it is unusual to find one of the pocket pens in the rose gold color. The pen was used very little, so I just gave it a light polish with a jeweler's cloth. There is no damage to report. The nib is either an XXX or XX Fine semi flexible No. 4 in 14K. It would make an excellent pen for ink sketches and drawings. It is one of the finest examples of a metal Wahl I have had, short of having a paper price band. Capped the pen measures 4 5/8 inches or 11.8 centimeters. The condition is Near Mint.
Price $325.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/y16nL9q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tXy8FeR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eMXfHLa.jpg

2. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size set in silver moiré. These are one of the more sought after and desirable versions of the Skylines. The pen's pocket clip has some pitting along the edges and there is a bump mark towards the tip of the clip. There is some typical brassing on the edges of the lever, from the cap being posted. There is a little area of damage on the backside of the dome, where the trim ring and the clip meet. The clips on Skylines can be difficult to reinstall and the damage was there when I got the pen. The pencil mechanism is activated by a button on top to advance the lead and it is working well. The black part of the pencil, above the trim ring, has a couple of bite marks. The nozzle has some light scratches. The pencil's gold filled trim is in nice condition. The pen has a silicone ink sac installed. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Medium 14K and is a wet writer. The nib will make up to about a 2 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/mm651pZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/s2rczJb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/e3hNCBs.jpg

3. circa 1928 Diamond Point "Fill E-Z" aka Diamond P.P. Co. oversize flat top fountain pen in jade green. The color and condition of this pen is truly exceptional and the barrel imprint is deep and crisp. The only damage is a bit of swelling next to the lever slot, from the lever retainer wire. The trim has no brassing. The pen is similar in size to a flat top Parker Duofold Senior. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine Warranted 14K. It is a wet writer and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.8 cm. The condition of the pen is Excellent plus.
Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/32mKzco.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NlP7uGk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6JX0106.jpg

4. circa 1943 Eversharp Skyline standard size set in black. The pen has a gold filled dome and the set has wide cap bands. The pencil has the original paper price band, stating "NO. J177 $5.00 - Use Eversharp Std. Lead". The pen has been used and has a new ink sac. The mechanism in the pencil is working well. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium 14K with generous ink flow and it has some flexibility. It will make up to about a 1.5 mm line, when pressure is applied. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.5 cm. This is a classy looking set and the nib in this one is really wonderful. The pen clip appears to have a bit of brassing along one edge. The pen's dome is perfect.

Price reduced to $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4315/35411901483_f9ea81649b_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4300/35411901643_019a84131f_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4305/35413468863_d6e8970c44_m.jpg

5. c. 1928 Parker Lady Duofold in lapis blue. The color on this one is exceptional. The only discoloration I can see is on the barrel threads and where the cap covers the barrel. There is some brassing on the bottom cap lip ring and on the top of the piece that holds the ring. The milling on the ends have some wear. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.3 cm. The color is not quite as electric blue as it appears in the photos.

Price reduced further to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/KddhteU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eHcRrse.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7ZCoJzI.jpg

6. circa 1992 Parker Duofold "International" fountain pen in blue pearl. The pen uses either converter or cartridges. It comes with a converter. I do not have a box or papers for it. There is no damage to report. The nib is a very smooth wet writing Medium two tone 18K - .750. The Duofold International model is the smaller diameter of the two sizes that were made. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm. The pen has been filled, but it appears to be in Near Mint condition.
Price further reduced to $185.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/cd0v71g.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6fDaFH4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9K525IC.jpg

Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com