[Zosslist] Special Offer on Parker 51 and Vac Books

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 21:17:21 EEST 2017

I am in no way affiliated with Pendemonium, though Sam and Frank are
supporters of the list.

These two books are essential for anyone who collects or is interested
in Parker as a company and/or the pens they produced. The books are not
just definitive but models for what monographic pen books are and can be.

And the offered prices are a fantastic bargain.