[Zosslist] ~FS~ 4 Vintage FP's - 1 BP 1 Dip Pen - Eversharp - Gold Bond - Fairchild - Parker plus

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Oct 28 15:20:40 EEST 2017

Hi all,
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are
ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in green moiré with gold filled dome. The dome has about 4 or 5 little peck mark and one hard to see flattened spot. The lever has some typical brassing on the center part, from the cap being posted. The nib is a smooth flexy Extra Fine 14K. The nib will make up to about a 1.75 mm line and it is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. The pearl moiré plastic has lots of reflective quality all the way around both the cap and barrel.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/ihSFxlD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/c4xx13Z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PeJstKd.jpg

2. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in blue moiré. This one is a bandless model and I am unsure of which cap model was the most common, narrow cap band, wide or bandless. The clip has a bit of pitting along the edges and the lever has brassing in the center and along the edges from being posted. The cap has a slight indent from the clip, next to the tip of the clip. The nib is a very smooth Flexible Fine 14K and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. It is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. There is a slight difference in color between the cap and barrel, the cap is a bit darker. It was probably due to the two parts coming from different batches of plastic.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/YJr6hEy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qJmYu4q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QP0H6uE.jpg

3. Fairchild "5" retracting dip pen in gold filled with ivory taper. I am not sure of the age of this pen, but it is 100 plus years old. It comes in a purple velvet and silk "casket". The casket has a bit of rubbing on the corners. The gold filled has a bit of plating loss on one side, from the slider ring being moved, but it is not bad. The nib is a replacement made by Grieshaber and it is a No. 2 size. The nib is a fairly smooth Flexible Extra Fine and will make a line up to about a BB. The length of the pen with the nib extended is 6 3/16 or 15.2 cm

Price $125.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/WhSTQ48.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/poTtrLd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jfgTOdq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P39GfyK.jpg

4. 1920's Gold Bond ring top set in pearl with green veining. The gold filled trim on the pen has a bit of brassing on top of the ring and the cap bands have some brassing around the edges. The pencil is a "nose drive" in very nice condition and is working. The box has rubbing on the painted gold design. The set also comes with a life time guarantee sheet that is marked "Montgomery Ward & Co." The nib is a smooth writing semi-flexible Fine 14K that makes up to about a 1 mm line. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.2 cm. The pen has ambering - see photos.

Price for the set $125.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/zDnpaGH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/16LSWbx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IX5cMR2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zK5KxVp.jpg

5. Unknown ball point pen in sterling silver barley corn pattern. I tried to do some research to determine the maker of this pen and I could not find the maker's mark. I do know that the pen was made in Birmingham, England in 1964, by the hallmarks. The maker's mark (as you can see in the photo) is "W. MI". It has a top click button to advance and retract the filler unit. I installed a new all brass filler unit and it writes very nicely. It has a few signs of use, like scratches from the click button moving up and down and there is a bump mark on the nozzle. The engine turned pattern is crisp and does not show any wear. The pen seems to be of high quality and well made. It is triple marked on the clip, cap and barrel.

Price reduced to $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/fSDQ2HU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KQigSw8.jpg

6. 1940 Parker Vacumatic Debutante in Emerald Green. The color of this one is very vibrant green. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. It has the name "M. L. Reinbott" imprinted on the barrel. It has an aluminum Speedline filler that is in nice condition. These are a shorter smaller diameter model. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K arrow, with a bit of flex. Capped the pen measures 4 5/8 inches or 11.7 cm. The clear barrel segments have about average ambering. The condition is Excellent.

Price reduced to $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/iYgrJla.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5zcnr7F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xtSa7he.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com