[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - C-S - Parker - Sheaffer's - Eversharp
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Nov 11 12:11:44 EET 2017
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are
ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1.Eversharp Skyline full size "Gold Award" set. This is the ringed pattern and all gold filled caps and barrels. The pen has a gold filled dome and being a wartime set, the pencil has a maroon colored plastic nozzle. There is a bump mark on the dome (which is not too noticeable and one small bump mark on the barrel. The pencil has some extra leads inside. The back of the pen cap lip is marked "1/10 14K Y.G.F., which is a very thick gold layer. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. The condition of the set is Excellent. *NOTE* In the photo of the pen with the cap off, you might notice a dull spot. It was shellac that I have since removed. I also have a nearly identical boxed set that is in mint/dipped condition for the pen and both pen and pencil have the original stickers on the other set.
Price reduced to $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1945 Parker Vacumatic Major in golden brown. There is no brassing on the clip or cap band. The barrel has about average discoloration to the clear segments. The paint in the blue diamond is original and intact. The reflective qualities in the plastic are quite nice and it's a good looking pen! The nib is a very smooth writing Fine y.g. 14K. I know I marked the writing sample as an "Ex-Fine", but it seems to write a bit wider than that. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.
Price reduced to $140.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1923 Parker Duofold Junior in red hard rubber with "Giant Imprint". I did a light hand polish on the cap and barrel. It has some light scratches and marks in different places. There is a line of brassing on the bottom edge of the cap band that goes about one third of the way around the band. The barrel imprint is deep with raised edges. The milling on the cap end and blind cap show very little wear. The clip ball has typical brassing across the top. The cap and barrel threads feel a bit tight, like the threads are dry or something. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine 14K with nice flow. Capped the pen measures 5 9/16 inches or 11.7 cm. I know that I stated on my writing sample that the pen is circa 1922, but after I did a bit more research, I believe that it must have been made around 1923.
Price reduced further to $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. circa 1941 Sheaffer's "Vigilant" (?) standard size, with "over the top military clip", in Carmine Red. There is no damage to report on this pen. The clear barrel segments are very nice with little or no discoloration. This is one is a wire/rod plunger filler and the filling system has been restored and the pen fills well. The nib is a smooth Extra Fine two tone 14K and is up-swept towards the tip. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.3 cm. The condition is Excellent plus.
Price further reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. circa 1923 Parker Duofold Senior in black hard rubber. I can only date this pen in a range, it could have been made as late as 1926. The pen has brassing on the lower half of the band about 3/4 the way around the cap band and it has brassing across the top of the clip ball. The barrel imprint is very worn, but the word Duofold is not too bad. The hard rubber has light discoloration and you can tell the degree by the area where the cap covers behind the barrel threads (see photo with cap off). The pen has typical marks on the HR from use, but nothing too outstanding, one little scratch mark on the cap and one on the blind cap. There are no cracks in the HR. I only very lightly polished the cap and barrel, so that the pen would retain most of its patina and character. The nib is about a medium and very smooth. It is marked Parker Duofold Pen and "P". Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.9 cm. This is a reasonably straight 90 plus year old pen with some character.
Price reduced to $235.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1920's Conway Stewart No. 304M in mottled red and black hard rubber, made in England. This is a clipless model. The lever has quite a bit of brassing, there is some mild discoloration of the black areas of the hard rubber. The barrel imprint is light. It also reads "A. Murry Co. Aberdeen. The city of Aberdeen is in Eastern Scotland and is the 3rd largest city, chartered in 1179. The nib is a Parker Lucky Curve No. 2. The nib is a Flexible Fine and takes moderate pressure to make about a .8 to 1 mm line. It also seems to have a fine stub tip. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.5 cm. I misidentified the pen as a "No. 235 in writing sample, because I was looking at part of the patent number. Oops!
Price reduced to $185.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist