[Zosslist] The Penguin’s Holiday Bazaar is Here!

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 17:14:19 EET 2017

I know that we are early. But if your holiday season is looking to be as
busy as ours is an early purchase of a pen for the holidays may be in
order and thankfully pens don’t go stale as quickly as fruitcakes.

This will be our last holiday bazaar on this website, as the new site is
just days away from completion and will be live at the New Year.

We have a fine selection of pens showcased in the Bazaar as well as many
others, too numerous to list. The site offerings remain out of date, so
if there is something on your wants list that you do not see, please
e-mail us.

And whether or not you buy a pen please accept our warmest wishes for a
happy and joyous season.

The PENguin is at  http://www.thepenguinpen.com
The PENguin BloG is at http://thepenguinpen.blogspot.com
Follow us on facebook and twitter