[Zosslist] Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Nov 17 09:49:29 EET 2017

Hi Zossers, beside the 66 pen auctions I have on eBay this week at
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1 while on
"vacation"  I also went through my other 1150 listings and reduced
prices on many listings.  Especially anything that has been listed
awhile and has not sold.  Also I discounted most Delta pens, some
Levenger pens, many pencils and others.  Delta pens are a really great
deal.  Also some really good deals on limited edition Conklin pens.
Here is the link to my store
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I also have a promotion running on eBay now where you get 10% off
Levenger pens if you buy 3 or more and I have 25% off on many Online
Germany pens and Montegrappa.

Cheers,  BOB

ebay:http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob
Web:http://www.speerbob.com