[Zosslist] Speerbob Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Nov 24 11:49:26 EET 2017

Hi Zosser's,

My Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale has begun!  Start here:
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob

All Levenger pens buy 3 and get 10% off

Monteverde tool pens buy 3 and get 10% off my already very discounted price

All Delta pens are 20% off my already very discounted price

All S.T. Dupont pens and leather are 20% off my already very discounted
price

Select Conklin, mostly limited editions, are 20% off my already very
discounted price

Select Monteverde are 20% off my already very discounted price

Online Germany pens are 25% off

Montegrappa DC comics pens and cufflinks are 25% off

and there is more

Happy shopping!  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net