[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen Auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Nov 30 11:22:07 EET 2017

Hi Zossers, I have some great pens on eBay this week.  77 auctions
ending Sunday 3 December.  Quite a few New-old-stock Parker pens this
week.  A few new-old-stock Pilot Elites in various colors and a few
New-old-stock Sheaffer.  Some Montblanc parts.  I also started two Delta
Momo pens, one red, one orange, at $1.00 with no reserve.  Take a look here

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net