[Zosslist] Two announcements

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 05:03:42 EET 2017

Dear Pen and Pencil lovers,
Two announcements that are important to me--and hopefully will resonate with  you.   First, our website, which had been down for renovation, is up and at about half strength (in terms of pens offered).  To see what it looks like, go to www.noyesvillepens.com.
Second, those of you in the Washington--Baltimore--Northern Virginia area, may know that I show vintage pens at Bertram's Inkwell, in Rockville, about once a month.  This month i'll be there on Saturday, December 16th, and hope to see many of you there.  For anyone who has a pen to show, or to fix, or wants to add a pen to their collection, it will be fun.  Anyone who buys a pen gets a gift box with it.  It will be in the middle of Channukah, near to Christmas, also Kwanza--on the 26th. Diwali came and went on Oct. 19, but a gift is always in season.)
Thanks, hope to see  you,  Dave Silber, Noyesville Pens.