[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Wahl Eversharp - Sheaffer's - Parker
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Dec 2 12:47:21 EET 2017
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are
ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1930 Wahl Eversharp desk set in Brazilian Green with green onyx base. The pen has no damage that I can see. The base has a small chip on one corner, a few light scratches on top and the top has a couple of small dull spots on the finish. Also, the green felt, on the bottom, has some typical moth damage. The bottom has a paper Wahl Eversharp sticker listing all of the patents. The pen's nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K "Manifold" (rigid). I bought this set about 18 years ago at a pen show. I have been "thinning the pen herd" for about the last year and decided to let this one go. The ink sac has been replaced very recently, so it should be good to go.
Price $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1945 Parker Vacumatic Major in golden brown. There is no brassing on the clip or cap band. The barrel has about average discoloration to the clear segments. The paint in the blue diamond is original and intact. The reflective qualities in the plastic are quite nice and it's a good looking pen! The nib is a very smooth writing Fine y.g. 14K. I know I marked the writing sample as an "Ex-Fine", but it seems to write a bit wider than that. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.
Price reduced to $140.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1934 Sheaffer's standard size Lifetime WD Balance pen in black and white pearl. The only damage I found on this pen is some scratches on one side of the clip band has a tiny bump mark on the cap band, under the clip and the band has a few scratches. The barrel imprint is deep and distinct. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K Lifetime. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.3 cm. The color is not what I would call perfect, but it is exceptional. It has a patch of very slight ambering on the cap and small patch of very slight ambering on the barrel. I installed a real silicone ink sac, to help preserve the color of the plastic.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in blue moiré. This one is a bandless model and I am unsure of which cap model was the most common, narrow cap band, wide or bandless. The clip has a bit of pitting along the edges and the lever has brassing in the center and along the edges from being posted. The cap has a slight indent from the clip, next to the tip of the clip. The nib is a very smooth Flexible Fine 14K and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. It is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. There is a slight difference in color between the cap and barrel, the cap is a bit darker. It was probably due to the two parts coming from different batches of plastic.
Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1940 Parker Vacumatic Debutante in Emerald Green. The color of this one is very vibrant green. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. It has the name "M. L. Reinbott" imprinted on the barrel. It has an aluminum Speedline filler that is in nice condition. These are a shorter smaller diameter model. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K arrow, with a bit of flex. Capped the pen measures 4 5/8 inches or 11.7 cm. The clear barrel segments have about average ambering. The condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1920's Wahl number 4 size in Rose gold filled, with Grecian Border pattern. There is no damage to report, other than minor scratches on the barrel end, where the cap was posted. It appears that the pen had very little use. The nib is a Flexible Extra Fine 14K, marked "Wahl Pen 4". It will make up to about a 2 millimeter line. Capped the pen measures 4 11/16 inches or 12 cm. The condition is Excellent plus.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist