[Zosslist] ON HOLD - Zoss Limited edition Fountain Pen

Alan Koo Teck Chye alankoo at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 05:05:24 EET 2017

brother please give me the shipping rate and I will pay asap

Sent from OPPO Mail
On robert Jungkind <penjungkind at gmail.com>, 9 Dec 2017 23:38 wrote:

ON HOLD

I  have  a  Zoss Limited Edition Fountain Pen from 2005 I want to part
with.

The  pen  was  as  far  as  I know manufactured by the Italian company
Grifos.  It  is  a big pen with a big 18K, M nib in yellow gold. It is
covered  in Sterling Silver. Never filled and never used, Number 46 of
50.

Before  it goes to the bay I wanted to offer it to the Zoss community.
Price USD 275.-, includes shipping in the CONUS.

First firm email gets it.

I  attach  one Photo that gives you a good impression, for more photos
please contact me backchannel

--
Saludos,
 Robert                          mailto:penjungkind at gmail.com