[Zosslist] Speerbob Pen Auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Sun Dec 10 13:16:29 EET 2017

Hi Zosser's, I have 79 pen auctions ending on eBay tonight.  This was
kind of pencil week it seems but plenty of other pens as well.  Lots of
nice fountain pens and some NOS Parker.  I also started several new
Delta pens at $1.00 and most are still very cheap.  I started a $650.00
S.T. Dupont ballpoint and a $300.00 S.T. Dupont Wallet at $1.00 and both
are super cheap right now. Could be some great holiday gifts.  The S.T.
Dupont pen is especially nice.  Check them out at

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers, BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net