[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Dec 13 12:22:09 EET 2017

Hi Zosser's,

Last week was pencil week, this week is fountain pen week.  I have 51
auctions running on eBay this week and most are fountain pens.  Quite a
few nice bargain priced 3rd tier pens plus some nice better vintage and
a few modern.  I really like the Parker Premier Noir, Waterman L'Etalon,
Sheaffer Lifetime desk set, really nice and fairly scarce Mabie Todd 2SF
black chased split lever BCHR from 1918.  Really nice Cross Signature in
burgundy lacquer with 18kt EF nib as well.

Check them out at http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net