[Zosslist] BWI Pen Show returns March 2-3-4, 2018

Bert Oser bert at bertramsinkwell.com
Wed Dec 13 21:45:45 EET 2017

Good question Gerry,

They have plenty, LOL  but if your asking about cost, it's high per day
at the hotel. However there is a garage across the street with very
reasonable rates. I'll list the best places to park and prices as I get
closer to show time, I'm working with a fella that has some contacts
that hopes to get a special price for show folks. No guarantee but
working on it.

---
Bert Oser
http://blog.bertramsinkwell.com/