[Zosslist] Sheaffer Imperial I Touchdown in BROAD

John Cook jccookjr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:26:05 EET 2017

Annual thinning of the herd. I've move away a bit from US pens to other
shores. So up for sale is a nice daily user for someone.

Sheaffer Imperial I Touchdown in Burgundy with gold plated trim, dates from
the early 1960s. It is in good working condition.

* It has a smooth Broad gold plated Sheaffer USA nib. There is minor amount
of surface pitting at the base of the nib.
* The push on cap is in very good condition. The gold-plated clip and barrel
ring are in a very good condition unbrassed condition. The clip imprint is
crisp.
* The section, barrel and clutch ring are as above. The barrel has a tight
fit with the cap. The barrel carries a clear imprint and chalk mark.
* This pen is a Touchdown plunger-filler for use with bottled ink. The
plastic plunger works smoothly.
* The closed length of the pen is 132mm/~5in

Asking $65 OBO.

Shipping included in US. International at cost. PayPal G&S. Less

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hHEkH7XLhz64Lr7B3