[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Sat Dec 23 14:10:27 EET 2017

Happy Holiday's Zossers,

I have 86 pen auctions ending Sunday evening.  Christmas eve is really
not a great time to have auctions ending so may be some really good
deals.  Variety of good pens this week.  My favorite is an amazingly
clean, fully restored AA Waterman BHR twist-filler.  Stunning pen.
Also listed is a unused Caran d'Ache nib tester kit with two pens and
six 18kt gold nibs.  I also started a few Delta pens at $1.00 and they
still are at really low bids.

Bunch or Parker, Sheaffer, Cross, Esterbrook and others, Excellent
Esterbrook Dip-Less desk set.  Also two fountain pen themed neckties.
One is a Gucci.  Last another favorite is a mint in tube unused Hunt
Speedball oversize fountain pen.

Check them all out at
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Have a wonderful weekend and holiday.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net