[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen Auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jan 5 12:17:04 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's, I just finished inventory.  It took a week.  I have a one
heck of a lot of pens!  I did reduce prices on many pens that have been
sitting for a bit.  Check out my eBay store at
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob.  Also hit the auctions tab for this
week's auctions.  I didn't have time to start to many auctions this week
but have 37 running with a good assortment heavy on Acme and Parker.  A
few parts too.  Check them out. Happy New Year.  I hope everyone has a
very prosperous pen-filled 2018.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net