[Zosslist] Conklin Sleeve-filler at 77% Off

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jan 5 12:32:53 EET 2018

Hi Zossers, I have a crazy good Happy New Year deal for you.  I have the
Conklin Heritage Sleeve Filler Fountain Pen in grey or black for 77%
off! *That's $195.00 pen for $45.00 *with *free shipping *in the USA!
This really is a cool pen.  You can have a fine, medium or 1.1mm stub
nib on it.  Pens are brand new in box.  I'm a Conklin dealer so these
are under Conklin's warranty.  $12.00 international shipping.  Email me
at Speerbob at starpower.net <mailto:Speerbob at starpower.net> if
interested.  Let me know if you want grey or black and the nib size.
Heck, get both colors at this price!

  Happy New Year, Bob

email:  speerbob at starpower.net