[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jan 12 11:59:22 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's,

This week I have 67 eBay pen auctions running.  They end Sunday night.
This week is a real mixed bag of mostly lower priced pens.  Pens I found
doing inventory that I had put off listing. There are some real bargains
and some fun lower priced pens.  But I also started some new Delta and a
Conklin sleeve-filler at $1.00 and they have really low bids so far.  A
lot of pencils and ballpoints too.  Check them out at

Cheers,  Bob

email:  speerbob at starpower.net