[Zosslist] National Handwriting Day.

Vance R Koven vrkoven at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 20:25:40 EET 2018

Did it already! Wrote a music review and took notes on a legal document I was reviewing (different sense of reviewing!)

Used both a “Noodlerman” Konrad with Waterman Emblem nib (personal Frankenpen that works great!) and a “Wyversharp” Wyvern Aurium 75 fitted with an Eversharp nib.

Looking forward to the hand-written emails, Saul.

Vance R Koven
vrkoven at yahoo.com