[Zosslist] Kingman Pen Meet Up - Fountain Pens on Route 66

PENDEMONIUM pendemonium at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:32:32 EET 2018

You're all invited!

Kingman Pen Meet Up - Fountain Pens on Route 66

A Fountain Pen Meetup for all those with a penchant for fountain pens, inks
and writing! The Las Vegas, Phoenix High Desert and Tucson area pen clubs
have all been invited, plus more pen people from California and the High
Desert. If you have an interest in vintage & collectible pens, fountain pen
inks or just writing or drawing in general with pen and ink, we hope you
will join us!

Saturday, March 10, 2018. 11 am (The room will be available at 10:30 am)
We've reserved a private room at Calico's Restaurant in old town Kingman,
just a few blocks from Pendemonium & Time Was Antiques. Calico's has a
large menu, salad bar, ice cream sundae bar and bar as well. Good food,
plenty of space for eating, pen show and tell and conversation. Please
bring pens & related items for show and tell! We'll have some freebies for
everyone along with info on Kingman. Lunch on your own nickel. Large
parking area out back. Calico's - 418 W Beale Street - Kingman Arizona.
After Calico's we'll proceed down Beale to Downtown Pendemonium inside Time
Was Antiques. Good deals all around at Pendemonium's shop. Time to explore
Kingman's historic and vibrant downtown scene. We'll meet next door at
Black Bridge Brewery to wind down our day around 3pm

This event is hosted by Sam and Frank Fiorella, owners of Pendemonium.
Please let us know if you're coming so we can plan accordingly. If you need
info on overnight accommodations, drop us an email. We look forward to
seeing you on March 10th in Kingman.

Sam and Frank Fiorella
www.pendemonium.com
sam at pendemonium.com