[Zosslist] FS Pilot 78G Black & Gold Fp W/broad Stub Nib Made In Japan

Vano, Dennis dennis.v at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 06:07:14 EET 2018

Greetings. I have FS within CONUS a Pilot 78G FP w/converter, and carts. I am the original and only owner and user of this once inked pen to make sure everything is working. Made in Japan, this terrific fountain pen, 5 1/4" long capped, is a very nice writer with an interesting 1.0mm broad stub that’s gold plated. The cap and barrel are a deep rich black resin with bright gold trim. A Pilot/Namiki converter and four boxes of 12 cartridges are included. This pen is mint, effectively new and current. I’m asking $38.00 for the pen, converter, (4) boxes of cartridges, and includes shipping, packaging, fees within CONUS. PayPal please. Pics upon request, or can be seen at FPN.