[Zosslist] Oblique?

Saul Goldberg saulgoldie at verizon.net
Tue Feb 27 14:12:40 EET 2018

 Hello to the Group,
I have seen some nice pens that have oblique nibs. I think I may even have one, although I am not sure how to tell. I had it ground from a standard fine a while back. And it seemed like a good idea at the time. But I can't remember exactly why I did it. And the nib has become mixed in with other nibs of the same model. So I don't even know anymore which nib it is. D'OH!

But back to my question. What is the advantage of an oblique nib? Oh, I should note that I am right handed and I write left to right. And my handwriting is adequate but not exceptional. Thanks for any help!

Cheers!

Saul Goldberg
saulgoldie at verizon.net