[Zosslist] Oblique?

Sandy Andina folksingersandy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:38:53 EET 2018

If you are a righty and want an oblique nib, look for a nib that resembles your left foot (that is, unless your second toe is the longest). Some call it a left oblique because of its appearance, some a right oblique because it's for righties. If it has sharper edges, it's called an "oblique" or "cursive" italic and will produce some line variation in your handwriting. A regular oblique is useful if you hold your hand at an angle (NW to SE) when you write, because more of the tip of the nib will contact the paper, and will give some personality to your writing.

Peace & song,
Sandy Andina