[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen Sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Mar 1 14:12:22 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have some great pens on eBay this week.  Auctions end
Sunday evening.   I recently bought an incredible collection and am
starting to sell the pens.  Heavy on Parker and Sheaffer. This week
there are some great pen listed including a really clean Parker 51
flighter, Parker 51, 61, 75, Duofolds, and more.  Some nice Waterman CF
including two that are mint in box.  A great Waterman Opera, amazingly
clean Sheaffer vac-filler Crest set in box.  I listed a Delta Oblo
yellow rollerball for $1.00 with no reserve and it's still at a really
cheap price.  Check them all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net