[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue Mar 6 14:49:32 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have some great pens on eBay this week.  60 auctions
ending Sunday evening.   I recently bought an incredible collection and
am selling the pens.  Heavy on Parker and Sheaffer. This week there are
some great pens listed including several Parker 51 sets and individual
51's in boxes, Parker Premiers and 75's, unused in box Sheaffer snorkel
set, Sheaffer TM set in box, AWESOME Eversharp Skyline FP & Pencil set
with solid 14kt gold caps in box,  Parker Duofold special edition orange
FP & pencil set in box, and much more.   Check them all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net