[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions - Parker, Sheaffer and $1.00 Delta

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Sat Mar 10 03:54:35 EET 2018

*Hi Zosser's, I forgot to mention that in addition to the awesome pens
mentioned below I also started several Delta pens, a $650.00 new S.T.
Dupont pen and a new S.T. Dupont wallet at $1.00 this week.  They still
have very low bids on them.  cheers,  BOB*

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  60 auctions ending Sunday
evening.   I recently bought an incredible collection and am selling the
pens.  Heavy on Parker and Sheaffer. This week there are some great pens
listed including several Parker 51 sets and individual 51's in boxes,
Parker Premiers and 75's, unused in box Sheaffer snorkel set, Sheaffer
TM set in box, AWESOME Eversharp Skyline FP & Pencil set with solid 14kt
gold caps in box,  Parker Duofold special edition orange FP & pencil set
in box, and much more.   Check them all out at:

http://stores.ebay.c...nc&LH_Auction=1
<http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1>

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net