[Zosslist] ~FS~ 5 Vintage FP's and a MP- Wahl - Sheaffer's - plus

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 10 12:40:42 EET 2018

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

1. 1920's Wahl pen in yellow gold filled with "Grecian Border"
pattern. The cap and barrel both have a thin line of brassing on the
edges. There is one small dent in the barrel, the cap and barrel have
four of five slight bump marks and there are a couple of shallow bump
marks on the barrel end. The edge of the section has corrosion
damage and you can see a thin like of BHR on the edge.The original
nib was broken and I replaced it with a later Eversharp nib. The nib is
very smooth writing Fine or Extra Fine 14K and it has lots of flex with
light pressure. I messed up the first loops I did in the writing sample.
The nib had a fiber trapped between the tines and it drew the ink across
the open part of the loops. Capped the pen measures 4 15/16 inches
or 12.6 cm.

Price further reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/NhsUWZD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w56boEf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Z22qGpD.jpg

2. circa 1935 - '36 Sheaffer's Lifetime White Dot short model flat top fountain pen in jade green. The only damage I noticed is a bit of brassing on either side of the clip tip and a couple of slight shallow bump marks on the cap band. There is some discoloration around the cap in the area of the lower part of the clip. For those who like very fine nibs, this nib appears to be about an XX-Fine 14K Lifetime. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/VxWnjr0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/13Z7hvb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ePj6JtV.jpg

 3. circa 1928 Wahl Eversharp No. 74 (?) mechanical pencil in red and black wood grain hard rubber. The pencil is a fairly large diameter, but pretty much a standard size for Eversharp, which is a bit larger than the metal pencils. The diameter is .387 inch or 9.84 mm. The length is 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. There are small, fairly innocuous, bite marks around the top edge and on the top gold filled band. There is no brassing on the roller clip or other trim. The clip has good "snap" (it is tight). The mechanism is working well. The lead size is .046 inch or 1.1 mm. I gave the pencil a nice polish and it looks very nice.
Price $75.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/pvW9dxY.jpg

4. circa 1941 Sheaffer's "Vigilant" (?) standard size, with "over the
top military clip", in Carmine Red. There is no damage to report on
this pen. The clear barrel segments are very nice with little or no
discoloration. This is one is a wire/rod plunger filler and the
filling system has been restored and the pen fills well. The nib is a
smooth Extra Fine two tone 14K and is up-swept towards the tip. Capped
the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.3 cm. The condition is Excellent
plus.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/yvcJ1cB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eTIJ4a9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Q0kS4YC.jpg

5. Anonymous black hard rubber pen with sterling silver Art Nouveau
filigree overlay. I think the pen was probably made between about 1905
and 1912 or so. It is an eyedropper fill. The overlay is marked
"sterling", but there are no other marks on the pen and no clues as to
which company might have made it. The cap has some dents on top and
around the top edge. The hand engraving on the silver is distinct and
does not appear to be worn. There are three flowers on it, two on the
cap and one on the barrel. The indicia panel has not been engraved
with a name or initials. The nib is a smooth Flexible Fine or Medium
Warranted 14K, about a #5 size. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or
12.8 cm. The sterling filigree on this pen is different from any other
that I have seen.

Price reduced to  $215.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/UUo9V7D.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HB8lkRp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4h27J4a.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lWrUgiE.jpg

 6. circa 1930 Wahl Eversharp desk set in Brazilian Green with green onyx base. The pen has no damage that I can see. The base has a small chip on one corner, a few light scratches on top and the top has a couple of small dull spots on the finish. Also, the green felt, on the bottom, has some typical moth damage. The bottom has a paper Wahl Eversharp sticker listing all of the patents. The pen's nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K "Manifold" (rigid). I bought this set about 18 years ago at a pen show. I have been "thinning the pen herd" for about the last year and decided to let this one go. The ink sac has been replaced very recently, so it should be good to go.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/soJDcuT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZjbKM6I.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Uzdkoix.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qDOvPim.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7vsQmpW.jpg

Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com