[Zosslist] Pelikan Pelikano UP FP Left and Right Handed Nibs, Difference?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Mar 13 18:37:20 EET 2018

What's the difference between the Pelikan Pelikano UP FP Medium Nib
Left handed and Right handed nibs?

I have never seen photos of the nib or seen one in person.
Does  anyone know?

And you left handed folks out there, does having a left handed
Pelikano help you?

I have heard that the nibs are the same grind but the  right handed
nib is labled A and the left handed one is labeled L, I've also heard
that the griping section are left and right - which makes sense.

I have also heard that the nibs for this starter pens is much more
like the old Pelikan KM nibs - the ones with a nice ball of tipping
material.

Anyone have any info on these pens?

Regards,

David