[Zosslist] Pelikan Pelikano UP FP Left and Right Handed Nibs, Difference?

woodingham at aol.com woodingham at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 00:07:36 EET 2018

Hi David.

I did a little web searching.  You may find this link to be interesting (I surely did!):

https://www.bestfountainpen.com/pelikan-pelikano/

Alan

ps:  the chess board is not set up correctly; also, what's a "divet?"  You'll understand if you follow the link.  (I know, my "divet" question borders on snarky.)