[Zosslist] Pelikan Pelikano UP FP Left and Right Handed Nibs, Difference?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Wed Mar 14 05:59:08 EET 2018

I admire your eyes.  I can just make out the chess board,, but I cannot see
the pieces clearly.

But I guess my ears are weak too because I missed the word divet,

But it was very interesting.  It seems to have a grip to guide hands to
hold the nib to paper correctly.

Germany and Japan still seem to treat fountain pens as regular products fur
everyday use by regular people.  Of course they both have luxury versions
too, but it's important to have excellent beginner pens if we want to keep
writing alive.

Best wishes,

David