[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Mar 15 12:34:08 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have some great pens on eBay this week.  Good variety ending Sunday
evening.  I started a Conklin Heritage LE sleeve-filler at $1.00 and
right now it's still at a very low bid.  Several very nice Parker 61 and
51 fountain pens, pencils and sets.  Mint in box Parker 75 sterling
cisele FP and rollerball.  Bunch of interesting vintage new-old-stock
Sheaffer BP's.  Some excellent Eversharp BP's with new modern refills,
etc.  Good stuff.  Check it all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?LH_Auction=1&rt=nc&_pgn=1&_ipg=48

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net