[Zosslist] Sad news: Loss of Dr. Nick Olmos Lau

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sun Mar 18 19:57:54 EET 2018

*USMS Top 10*
USMS Top 10 Swims by Nick Olmos-Lau (1)

Below are all recorded individual Top 10 achievements for Nick Olmos-Lau
since 1971.
1998 Long Course Meters
 Place  Event  Name  Age  Club  LMSC  Time
 10   M50-54 1500 Free
<http://www.usms.org/comp/tt/toptenlist.php?Year=1998&CourseID=2&AgeGroupID=7&Sex=M&SwimmerID=036JK#Event1500Free>
   Nick Olmos-Lau   52   ANCM   Potomac Valley   22:16.18