[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob Pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Mar 23 12:41:42 EET 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have some great pens on eBay this week.  71 Auctions end
Sunday evening.  I started some Delta pens at $1.00 with no reserve and
they are still really cheap!  Many other great pens including a
Franklin-Christoph 66 Stabilis, Levenger True Writer checkmate, Pilot
Stargazer in blue, Parker sonnet in sterling silver cisele, several
Parker 51 sets in box, Sheaffer snorkel set in box, Super clean 1920's
Wahl-Eversharp gold filled chevron pattern pencil, School pens, bunch of
pencils and ballpoints and some pen cases and ink too.  Check it all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?LH_Auction=1&rt=nc&_ipg=96

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net