[Zosslist] ~FS~ Targa "1010 X" Crosshatch Pattern Fountain Pen

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Mar 23 15:39:38 EET 2018

Hi all,
One of my non-pen collector Facebook friends, in Savanna, Georgia contacted me a couple of months ago. He remembered that I like fountain pens and had found one in a box of his eBay merchandise that he had stored. I wanted to be fair and offered him several times the amount of money that he actually wanted for it. I wanted to be fair with him. He sent me photos and it was in the box and still had the sticker on the back of the cap, so I figured it must be in pretty good condition. I arrived in the mail, I tested it and it has never been inked.

This Targa is silver plated and a crosshatch design that resembles Parker's Cicelé pattern, that was often used on the 75 model pens. As mentioned I have the box and instruction sheet. The box is a little rough and one end is broken on the bottom corners. The pen comes with an Aerometric press fill style converter, but could also be used with Sheaffer's cartridges. The pen is in Mint un-inked condition. It's hard to improve on that...
Price $120.00 shipping included in the price in the U.S. Foreign shipping is extra.

https://i.imgur.com/9Uk030d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DSMgc60.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G0JieQh.jpg

Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com