[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Mar 28 13:39:44 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 69 pen auctions running on eBay this week.  I
started some Delta pens at $1.00 and they still have really low bids.
Some great pens this week including a new Aurora 88 in satin black &
rose gold, Platinum 3776 gathered, Delta Horsepower with 18kt gold nib,
Higgins by Faber-Castell piston filler, Some Parker 51 and 21 sets in
boxes, Sheaffer Grand Connaisseur, Wahl Eversharp personal point in
pearl and black in box, Pilot Custom 823 amber FP, Parker 75 flighter,
and a whole lot more.  Check them out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net