[Zosslist] ~FS~ 3 MP's and 3 FP's - Conklin - Waterman's - Eversharp - Parker
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Mar 31 12:20:03 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
1. circa 1929 Parker Streamline Duofold Senior oversize pencil in Modern Black and Pearl. The only "flaw" that I can see is a bit of typical brassing across the clip ball. There is no discoloration of the plastic. The propel/repel mechanism is working as it should. The lead is twist activated by turning the cap or alternately the barrel. The pencil measures 5 1/8 inches. The condition is Excellent.
Price $95.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1928 Waterman's red Ripple pencil. This is the thin size pencil, which would match either a number 52 or 54 pen. It has the initials "D.E.R." engraved in block capital letters on the back side of the gold filled band. It is a "nose drive" and the lead is advanced by turning the nozzle at the lower end of the pencil. There is no brassing on the clip or barrel band. The top has a few very shallow nibble marks. The top piece unscrews for lead storage. The length is 5 1/8 inches.
Price $50.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1928 Wahl-Eversharp mechanical pencil in red and black wood grain hard rubber. This is a very attractive pencil and sports five gold filled bands and a roller clip. It has a number of nibble marks close to the top edge. It has a slotted metal lead tube that slides out when you gently pull on the top. The lead also advances when you turn the top. The pencil is fairly fat, measuring 10 mm in diameter. The length is 5 3/8 inches.
Price $60.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. Waterman's No. 612 in black hard rubber with abalone and mother-of-pearl slabs on the barrel, also two chased g.f. barrel bands. The barrel bands have a bit of brassing on the high spots, which is very difficult to see with the naked eye. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K, but it can be hard to start and it tends to make railroad track lines sometimes. I will try to see if I can make the nib behave better, but it's not a pen I would ever try and use much. I think the 612's were made between about 1905 and '15. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm.
Price $650.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1932 Conklin Nozac standard size in rose check pattern. I did not polish this pen and it shows some signs of use. The very top of the clip has a little bit of brassing and a little pitting along one side, but nothing horrible. The piston seal has been replaced and the pen fills well. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.3 cm. The overall condition is Excellent.
Price $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in blue moiré. This one is a bandless model and I am unsure of which cap model was the most common, narrow cap band, wide or bandless. The clip has a bit of pitting along the edges and the lever has brassing in the center and along the edges from being posted. The cap has a slight indent from the clip, next to the tip of the clip. The nib is a very smooth Flexible Fine 14K and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. It is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. There is a slight difference in color between the cap and barrel, the cap is a bit darker. It was probably due to the two parts coming from different batches of plastic.
Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist