[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Apr 4 14:16:30 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's,

I have 59 pen auctions running on eBay this week.  They end Sunday
evening.  I started several Delta pens at $1.00 and all are still at
very low bids.  Several nice Parker 51's and sets, Thompson Duofold,
Omas Arte Italiana, Several TWSBI pens, Beautiful garnet moire Eversharp
Skyline, Parker slimfold with very flexible nib, Sheaffer snorkel, some
BP's and pencils and more.  Check them all out here:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net