[Zosslist] OMAS cork replace??

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 20:06:41 EEST 2018

It's been a while since I have done one of these but my recollection is
that you can access everything through the section end, that you do not
need to mess with the back end.

Slotting the piston head back into the filler when you are through can
be touchy and take time and patience, but you should be able to do it
without taking the filler out.