[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Waterman's 612 - Wahl - Parker - 3 Skyine moiré

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Apr 7 13:21:49 EEST 2018

Hi all,
These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
1. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Jr. in Lacquer-red Permanite plastic. The only flaw I found on the pen is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip and on the clip ball and some thin lines of brassing on the edges of the cap bands. I recolored the cap end and blind cap. The original nib and feed was replaced at some point with Vacumatic parts. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.

Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/eH1A31Z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/A4u6IZf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1grUSzU.jpg

2. circa 1927 Wahl black chased hard rubber with "Grecian Border" pattern. The gold filled trim does not have any brassing that I could see. It does have some nibble marks on both ends, cap and barrel. The chasing has light wear on the barrel. The cap and barrel have some slight discoloration. The nib is a smooth writing number 2 size Flexible Fine 14K and will make about a 1.75 mm line with moderate pressure. It is a wet writing pen. This is a long slender pen and capped it measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. Are you looking for a pen with a flexible nib? This is a good one!

Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/bIa6Art.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lC0iCAx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rbgZHI3.jpg

3. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full length Modern Stripe aka moiré in Garnet Red. The only flaws I found on this pen is typical brassing along the edges of the clip and outer center edges of the lever, where the lever is raised. The levers on Skylines very often have wear from the caps being posted. It also has an odd indentation towards the barrel end that was a bit too deep to remove. I could not tell if if was a bite mark or a manufacturing defect. The mark is not too noticeable. The nib smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. The garnet red version of Skyline is a bit harder to find than some of the other colors. I think they were not made as long as some of the other colors of moiré. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm.
Price $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/vPB1jE4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UcQALbk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EFtmQ7U.jpg

4. 1940's Eversharp Skyline pen and pencil set, full length, Modern Stripe aka moiré in golden brown ( I do not  know what Eversharp actually named this color). The pencil is push button activated to advance the lead. The mechanism is working well and there is no damage to the pencil. The clip on the fountain pen has a little pitting on the edges and some plating loss on the tip and the raised part of the lever. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm.

Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/SDFBFuk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9ajts4G.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sfhQqwK.jpg

5. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in blue moiré. This one is a bandless model and I am unsure of which cap model was the most common, narrow cap band, wide or bandless. The clip has a bit of pitting along the edges and the lever has brassing in the center and along the edges from being posted. The cap has a slight indent from the clip, next to the tip of the clip. The nib is a very smooth Flexible Fine 14K and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. It is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. There is a slight difference in color between the cap and barrel, the cap is a bit darker. It was probably due to the two parts coming from different batches of plastic.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/YJr6hEy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qJmYu4q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QP0H6uE.jpg

6. Waterman's No. 612 in black hard rubber with abalone and mother-of-pearl slabs on the barrel, also two chased g.f. barrel bands. The barrel bands have a bit of brassing on the high spots, which is very difficult to see with the naked eye. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K, but it can be hard to start and it tends to make railroad track lines sometimes. I will try to see if I can make the nib behave better, but it's not a pen I would ever try and use much. I think the 612's were made between about 1905 and '15. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm.
Price $650.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/ZXoz64Y.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Y6B0oHi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oTKAExD.jpg

Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com