[Zosslist] Photos for Green Parker Vacumatic

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Apr 21 04:45:24 EEST 2018

I accidentally missed putting the links to my photos of the green Vac on my sales list. Sometimes I don't catch mistakes until I post to the Pentrace green board. I also accidentally grabbed a couple of the wrong photos that had not been resized for other pens. So here is the description and photo links:
6. 1943 Parker Vacumatic Junior fountain pen in vibrant emerald green. The clip has a little wear on the edges of the top two or three veins of the feather. The barrel imprint is deep. The barrel has typical ambering of the clear segments. The nib has a bit of wave behind the tip, but the tip halves are even and it feels good on paper. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.

Price $160.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."

https://i.imgur.com/gXho7s0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MHGcXOC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ik3JIuq.jpg