[Zosslist] Adapter for Esterbrook ballpoints

John Tryon Hubbard john at jehubbard.com
Wed Apr 25 17:27:11 EEST 2018

I did not intend for my comment in an earlier post to be a shameless plug
for my adapter, but several people have inquired, so here's the details:

I offer a 3D printed adapter that allows the use of a D1 (mini) refill in
the early Esterbrook ballpoints, including all models that use the odd
original refill with the little "ears" on the sides. With this adapter, you
simply slip a D1 into the socket in the end, then insert the adapter/refill
into the pen and it functions just as it was intended. It is available thru
Shapeways, which is an online on-demand 3D printing service. If you are
interested, you can visit my "store" on Shapeways. You place your order with
them, they print the items and mail them to you.

Here's a link to my Shapeways store:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bamapen

Let me know if you have any questions.

John Hubbard