[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens - Parker - Eversharp - Sheaffer's
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Apr 28 09:53:02 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1937 first year Sheaffer's Crest full size fountain pen in golden brown stripe. This is a lever fill pen. The name "C.M. Logan" is hand engraved on the clip. There is no brassing on the cap or clip. There are two very shallow dents in the side of the cap, that are hard to see, and one tiny peck mark. The first year Crests have threads at the end of the section, similar to Parker Imperial pens. Both were short lived models. The nib is a smooth and moderately flexible Extra Fine and will make up to about a 1.5 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.9 cm.
Price reduced to $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
2. 1943 Parker Vacumatic Junior fountain pen in vibrant emerald green. The clip has a little wear on the edges of the top two or three veins of the feather. The barrel imprint is deep. The barrel has typical ambering of the clear segments. The nib has a bit of wave behind the tip, but the tip halves are even and it feels good on paper. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or 12.7 cm.
Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
3. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Jr. in Lacquer-red Permanite plastic. The only flaw I found on the pen is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip and on the clip ball and some thin lines of brassing on the edges of the cap bands. I recolored the cap end and blind cap. The original nib and feed was replaced at some point with Vacumatic parts. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. 1946 Parker 51 full size fountain pen in Cordovan Brown with gold filled solid line cap. The cap has no dents or brassing. This one has Art Deco style initials imprinted on the barrel "FED", which I thought was kind of interesting. I did not color in the initials, but if you purchase the pen and tell me what color you would like the letters to be, I can do that for you. I think the initials were original silver colored. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Medium with wet ink flow. It has a Vacumatic filling system. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.3 cm. The blind cap has a bit of a tight fit, but flip side is that makes it more difficult to lose. The pen's condition is Excellent.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc.below."
5. 1940's Eversharp Skyline pen and pencil set, full length, Modern Stripe aka moiré in golden brown ( I do not know what Eversharp actually named this color). The pencil is push button activated to advance the lead. The mechanism is working well and there is no damage to the pencil. The clip on the fountain pen has a little pitting on the edges and some plating loss on the tip and the raised part of the lever. When I shot the photo of the pen with the cap on, I did not have the barrel screwed tightly into the cap, so it looks a bit cockeyed. The pen is perfectly straight and NOT warped. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm.
Price reduced to $195.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full length Modern Stripe aka moiré in Garnet Red. The only flaws I found on this pen is typical brassing along the edges of the clip and outer center edges of the lever, where the lever is raised. The levers on Skylines very often have wear from the caps being posted. It also has an odd indentation towards the barrel end that was a bit too deep to remove. I could not tell if if was a bite mark or a manufacturing defect. The mark is not too noticeable. The nib smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. The garnet red version of Skyline is a bit harder to find than some of the other colors. I think they were not made as long as some of the other colors of moiré. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm.
Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist