[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed May 2 11:47:03 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 65 auctions running on ebay this week.  They end
Sunday night.  Bit of a mixed bag of fountain pens, ballpoints, pencils,
rollerballs and some parts this week.  Early lava red Waterman Phileas,
really pretty green icicles Esterbrook LJ and a few other Esterbrook,
NOS Sheaffer Legacy nibs, Parker 75 BP and FP in vermeil, Parker orange
and gold Big Red RB in box, several Cross pens, Very pretty little Peter
Pan, and much more. Take a look here.

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?LH_Auction=1&rt=nc&_ipg=96

We are finally getting some great weather here in the Carolinas. Hope
you are too and have a great weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net