[Zosslist] ~FS~ Vintage Fountain Pens - Wahl - Parker - Sheaffer's - Eversharp
Northwest Pen Works
michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat May 12 12:42:36 EEST 2018
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
michael at northwestpenworks.com
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1928 Parker Duofold Jr. in Lacquer-red Permanite plastic. The only flaw I found on the pen is a bit of brassing at the top of the clip and on the clip ball and some thin lines of brassing on the edges of the cap bands. I recolored the cap end and blind cap. The original nib and feed was replaced at some point with Vacumatic parts. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K arrow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. 1940's Eversharp Skyline pen and pencil set, full length, Modern Stripe aka moiré in golden brown ( I do not know what Eversharp actually named this color). The pencil is push button activated to advance the lead. The mechanism is working well and there is no damage to the pencil. The clip on the fountain pen has a little pitting on the edges and some plating loss on the tip and the raised part of the lever. When I shot the photo of the pen with the cap on, I did not have the barrel screwed tightly into the cap, so it looks a bit cockeyed. The pen is perfectly straight and NOT warped. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm.
Price further reduced to $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. circa 1929 Parker Streamline Duofold Senior oversize pencil in Modern Black and Pearl. The only "flaw" that I can see is a bit of typical brassing across the clip ball. There is no discoloration of the plastic. The propel/repel mechanism is working as it should. The lead is twist activated by turning the cap or alternately the barrel. The pencil measures 5 1/8 inches. The condition is Excellent.
Price reduced to $85.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
4. circa 1934 Sheaffer's standard size Lifetime WD Balance pen in black and white pearl. The only damage I found on this pen is some scratches on one side of the clip band has a tiny bump mark on the cap band, under the clip and the band has a few scratches. The barrel imprint is deep and distinct. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K Lifetime. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.3 cm. The color is not what I would call perfect, but it is exceptional. It has a patch of very slight ambering on the cap and small patch of very slight ambering on the barrel. I installed a real silicone ink sac, to help preserve the color of the plastic.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
5. 1920's Wahl pen in yellow gold filled with "Grecian Border"
pattern. The cap and barrel both have a thin line of brassing on the
edges. There is one small dent in the barrel, the cap and barrel have
four of five slight bump marks and there are a couple of shallow bump
marks on the barrel end. The edge of the section has corrosion
damage and you can see a thin like of BHR on the edge.The original
nib was broken and I replaced it with a later Eversharp nib. The nib is
very smooth writing Fine or Extra Fine 14K and it has lots of flex with
light pressure. I messed up the first loops I did in the writing sample.
The nib had a fiber trapped between the tines and it drew the ink across
the open part of the loops. Capped the pen measures 4 15/16 inches
or 12.6 cm.
Price further reduced to $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
6. circa 1941 Sheaffer's "Vigilant" (?) standard size, with "over the top military clip", in Carmine Red. There is no damage to report on this pen. The clear barrel segments are very nice with little or no discoloration. This is one is a wire/rod plunger filler and the filling system has been restored and the pen fills well. The nib is a smooth Extra Fine two tone 14K and is up-swept towards the tip. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.3 cm. The condition is Excellent plus.
Price further reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
E-mail: michael at northwestpenworks.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zosslist