[Zosslist] LiquidMetal Pens?

Craig Lewis craigelewis at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:59:08 EEST 2018

Look at the article date...2005.

Wikipedia article on this stuff too;  it's prone to metal fatigue with
crack growth.  Now, that might not be horrible, in that gold nibs can crack
too...but that doesn't happen all that easily or quickly.

It looks like its major commercial applications were exploiting its wear
resistance.  The Wiki article talks about being tried in a golf club, on
the face...but the face shattered too fast.  40 hits...that's not even a
bucket of balls on the range.

I suspect there's just no interest in developing a new manufacturing
process based on this stuff.