[Zosslist] Miami Pen Show 2018

Bert Oser bert at bertramsinkwell.com
Wed May 16 21:20:03 EEST 2018

Hello folks,

With the Spring pen show season coming to an end, we are moving into the
Summer season of pen shows.  This means the Miami Pen Show is coming.
With only eight short weeks away, the marketing and promotion has
already begun with many eager South Floridians (and beyond) asking the
usual questions of "when, where, and who is going to be there", which is
why I'm contacting you.

This year's show will again be held at the Hilton DoublTree Miami Int'l.
Airport.  This will be our third year at this location, meaning folks
know where it is, and how it couldn't be easier to get to via driving or
flying with complimentary hotel shuttle.  Room rates are low, and the
parking fee is reduced.

As with all pen shows, location, rooms, and parking, are always of
utmost importance.  Thankfully, I've managed to get all three under
control for this year's show.  Location: The grand ballroom in the
hotel, where the show is located, offers plenty of room for the vendors
that have already booked. With the removal of partitioning walls, room
to grow for years to come.  The Hilton DoubleTree Miami Int'l. Airport
is a very large hotel, which in July is out of season for the area, thus
offering the great room rates.  Room rates are low at $119.  Parking:
Parking has been arranged at $7/day for pen show vendors and attendees.

The South Florida Pen Club is a very active group, and is looking
forward to helping and promoting the show.  What they bring to the show
is not only the 30+ members, but also via social media and personal
contact, many customers through the doors, which translates to more
customers for vendors.  The SFPC will also be coordinating several
seminars regarding calligraphy, journaling, and bullet journaling,
ensuring a greater mix of people through the door.

We have been growing this show every year.  From the feedback of last
year, I truly anticipate a record turnout.

That leaves the last, final, missing piece: you!  I would love to have
you attend this year's show.    Please check out the website for the
table registration form and hotel information, or if it's easier to do
it the old-fashioned way, pick up the phone and give me a call.

--
Bert Oser
http://blog.bertramsinkwell.com/