[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu May 17 14:37:30 EEST 2018

Hi Zosser's, I have 63 pen auctions running on eBay this week and ending
Sunday evening.   Mixed bag this week.  I started 2 Montegrappa, several
Delta and a Conklin pen at $1.00 and all are still at super low bids.

Several Parker and Sheaffer fountain pens, new-old-stock Sheaffer Legacy
nibs, pencils, ballpoints and a lot more.  Check them out at
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1.

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net